Monday, November 11, 2013

Alhamdulillah..

I m finally home after this most amazing 45-days journey. Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to be one of the duyufurrahman.
Thank you dear hubby for being my bff
Thank you to mak, abang zari, kakda, kakti, nan, izham and families.
Thank you atok, nenek, cik nai, maksu, cikadun and the rest of batu pahat gang.
Thank you my dear roomates in mekah, ma, mi, roihan, da, kakna and hubbies
Thank you my roomates in madinah, kak ani, kak bee, kak akmar, kak tun, kak na again
Thank you to Tabung Haji Malaysia...
Thank you all friends and relatives for the doa
Thank you other duyufurrahman from all over the world..
The 46 days journey was indeed a memorable and hopefully be a reason for a better me.

 
thank you everyone
 

 


No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5