Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All in a day's work


Now 8/12++


mmm alhamdulillah get the chance to enjoy Tom yum kung tday. This nice and hot tom yam dish at secret Recipe. Though i was alone..I think i had a good time. Sometimes the time alone actually is more fruitful. It allows you to shut your mouth but open your eyes and mind. For the last one month++ I ve been rushing around. Though it was hard initially but now its better. Alah bisa tegal biasa. Most of the things that cause 'serabut' now are settled like laundry. I ve just bought many hangers and once all the clothes are driend zoom they are all packed into the cupboards. So no more kain tak berlipat on the bed. Food wise, initially we eat out most of the times but now a days I cook simple dishes if I feel like cooking. Every day the two schoolers had simple breakfast like toast bread, scrambled egg, baked bean, steam sausages, nugget etc. While they have their breakfast i will feed maryam too with home-made porridge or nestum. Then bath maryam. While i clean up the kithchen the two kiddos will look after maryam and this is the time i usually ask them to recite the Quran. If they are a bit 'lazy' I ll get them to do some hafazan of simple surah. Any thing as long as they start the day withsome quranic verses. It certainly brings barakah to the household. Alhamdulillah. By half past seven they are usually already on their way to school. By this time I m usually ready to go out but I ll make sure I pump some milk and also BF her is she wants. Usually by this time she is sleepy too. Alhamdulillah i managed to pump enough milk and freeze them thus i dont have to rush to Cenderawasih this day to send her BM. This allow me sometime to clean up the house before the 3 kittens are back in the evening and the day start again....

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5