Friday, June 5, 2009

mmmmmmm




Salam...Today I spent some time drafting a paper at UIA..since I ve posted my draft of thesis and e-mailed the final discussion to KY..so today sort of 'holiday' for me..I was wondering how does it feel once I hand in the thesis n pass the viva..Phew. But better not think too far ahead since I should take it one day at a time and do the necessary thing on time. So to 'reward' myself for completing my draft on time what did i do? Went to the nursery, bought another 20 pieces of grass and plant them with bibik..A good reward eh..Killing two birds with one stone..My lawn is greener now and I shed few grams off my weight :). By Isyak abang n anak tercinta arrived from KL. Alhamdulillah he brought my new laser printer..phewitt..to ensure that my thesis satisfies every one..especially the external..My hubby n son had great time at low yat..ish ish kalau Munawwarah tu best jugak. InsyaAllah need to rembat several bajus and jubahs from Munawwarah ..KIV masuk kerje balik next sem. Oh Allah, may my wish come true...let everything settle by the end of this month..Amin

KIV tomorrow will go to Kuala Terengganu..may Allah bless us with a safe journey
BTW..bilik opah kosong..tak best..

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5