Sunday, June 22, 2008

40th birthday Celebration?

Yeah..thats what happen these last few days. On the 14th.June I became 40. The bloated feeling that I usually suffered from did not subside and I suspected something more serious. Inform my hubby about it. Had to refuse my sis call to see a very sick uncle in the afternoon. Went to hospital Ampang that night to do scan. Suspected a gall bladder pathology. By 10 pm got a call from a cousin.."Pak Mat macam dah takde".Rushed to Shah Alam. Pak Mat dah pergi. Monday..rushed to Shah Alam for burial. Tuesday went to scan by radiologist. A stone in my slightly-larger-than-normal gall bladder. Hubby called a friend a Tawakkal hospital after finding out that IIUM do cover for staff health expenses. Saw Dr.AA on Thursday, signed consent form. Start fasting at night. Friday morning said bye-bye to kids, went to tawakkal. At nine seen by an anaesth. After examination he allowed me a cup of tea. An hour later wheeled me to OT. Hubby was there too because he is Dr.AA's friend and he is a surgeon too. On OT table, an IV line was inserted than...................................after about 2 hours...I was back with gall-bladder-+ stone-less....So now for few days need to recuperate like agood patient. Thanks to the lap. chole procedure ...and Thanks Allah for allowing me to still be around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thank u

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5