Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Maidless, No more?

It has been almost 2 months since bibik decided not to come back from Indon. Just like a newly married couple who go through stages of adaptation so did we. From ' I dont know if I ll still be 'alive 'tomorrow..( just an exageration..) to ' its not that bad after all'. Yeah...frankly this past two months I think was the longest time that we, the true owner or this household, get to actually look after our selves. As long as I can remember since about 9 to 10 years ago our life has been under the 'scrutiny' of 'outsiders'. For the last 2 months my house is my house..unlike for the last ten years whereby our house was ours after office hours and weekend.

The first few week were badddddddddddddddddddddddd. Almost every other day I would 'scold' the kids and throw tantrum to my dear hubby. But now after 2 months I would say that our life is much better despite the facts that the mamak near our house has become our chef...Hubby becomes more concern about house chores etc. Tolerance level towards the kids also improve. All in all I would say that I appreciate this 2 months, so do my hubby. It doesnt matter much if the house is a bit chaotic at time as long as my toilets are clean I m content.

Soon we may have a new maid. There are many advantages of having a maid. But I probably would not take a new one if I m no longer studying. Currently I think its best to employ one. Hopefully the one coming would be as good as previous, but I wont worry much as the kids are no longer at home. I m not so worried about maid with panjang tangan since there is nothing much at home. I m more worried about the kids safety. Now they are all bigger and more independent, the maid can concentrate on house chores..........................................Ahhhhh no more maidless days...

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5