Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Balik Kuantan

We finally had the chance to go back to Kuantan, to see our 'new' home. I was excited every time i get the chance to go back to Kuantan. Mind you , aprt from Australia, Kuantan is the place where I spent most of my life. We went there after asar on wednesday. We took a break at petronas bentung on the way. Had nice meals then continue after performing our jamak prays. We reached Kuantan about 11.00 at night. It was nice to sleep at the house even though we have no furniture there. The house was spacious compared to our rented KL place. It was quite. the next day we dashed to TC as I had promised the kids. we went there after having our breakfast at Tg. Lumpur. They enjoyed their time there. Unfortunately I didnt bring any camera. Bila la aku nak beli handphone canggih yang ada good camera...

Apart from makan and jalan we went to see our neighbour's newly renovated and painted house. wah seronoknya. nafsu pun membuak-buak nak renovate itu dan ini, then I realised that i do have money but it is our saving for the kids. I think I should be grateful with the house, its actually biggggg enough and largee enough for us. I should be grateful.....

Then we went to see the new baby, Junn's and Rafidah's new boy...congratulation. After making some written complaint to the developer we finally come back to KL on Friday afternoon.. back to my 'small-rented' home which I should be greatfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...Alhamdullilah

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5