Sunday, May 20, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel


Assalamualaykum... it has been a long time since I last jot down few words in this blog. Have been busy after the presentation. I have repeated some of the lab work . Have discussed and reviewed my findings. Alhamdullillah I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. No ..my research does not involve walking tru any tunnel, but the hard work that come with it as if I am walking tru a long tunnel. I felt lost few weeks ago but now alhamdulillah. This week end I m going to HUSM for my first poster presentation. I m happy and look forward to this event. Now I feel I m part of this big scientific community, contributing something to the ummah? he he he..

Yesterday was my baby's 5th. birthday. I made a small party for him..seronok jugak. Put some balloons at the corner, bought a cake and present and prepared some goodie bags. My kids were excited...

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5