Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MDA oh MDA


It has been sometimes since I last wrote in this blog. I almost forgot the password. Have been 'very' busy lately. Yesterday was my presentation day. As I ve expected..." You failed to raised the oxidative stress in the.....bla bla..". What can I say? Its true...here I m trying to study about hcy effects on cardiovascular system but none of these organs seemed to respond as i have hypothesized? My mistake?..Who cares at the end of it I m the one doing Phd. But . . I ll do my MDA on Friday..and Allah help me..hope the result as I want it.Other wise..Oh my God..rats again. ..What ever it is there must be Hikmah behind it. Yeah Allah want me to stay longer in KL with my beloved hubby. Other wise balik Kuantan tinggal abang kat sini. Tak best ler. And the kids. Yeah mana nak cari good school like that school. Yup..mesti ada hikmah. Macam Yin yang hilang tulah. Ada hikmahnya. So forget about who's fault and from now on must focus...to get done eith my Phd...

Allah help me....

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5