Sunday, March 11, 2007

post graduate

Sebelum melangkah masuk ke sini I thought post graduate life would be as 'sweet' as my undergraduate days in Adelaide. Though there were sooo many facts to digest and remember I enjoyed my life there. But these days I have to drag my feet to come to this campus. Not that I dont like the campus or the people around but the load of work to be done and completed are quite unbearable. Laboratory work to some people is something they enjoyed but for me......But whether I liked it or not......I will (insyaAllah) complete it.

So for those who want to embark into this 'world' be prepared mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically. Gather as much information as you can regarding the university, the project, your future supervisor, finance assistance etc. etc. If you are married make sure your new life is not turn upside down. Get as much support as you can from your loved ones, family,friends,and collegues.

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5