Sunday, January 5, 2014

Balik kampung la..

Just after the reception on the 25.12.2013 we headed down south to whereas Batu Pahat la..Alhamdulillah we managed to gather and held a bbq with the rest of HjSarif clan. Everyone gathered at Julie's house for a simple makan-makan...



 Atok...now is 70 plus..I m sure if my ayah is still around they will be gud buddies..sob sob..

 my MIL....a very patient lady
 
and more makan...near pasar 'karat'..senang sungguh bagi nama. Actually they sell secondhand stuff or preloved items..karat pun karat lah. The food here was awesome...dah nak 20 tahun kahwin baru tahu pasal kedai ni....
 




 we then went to Zai's place, at Kuarters Hospital Batu Pahat
 

 Simple yet delicious..masak dari hati...


 
Alhamdulillah I ve been blessed with all these beautiful people around me..my mak ayah, siblings and in-laws..as well as a dear hubby and awesome BP family. May allah give us more great years ahead and health as we are getting nearer each day to the final call.

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5