Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KUTAQ, mari mengaji

Alhamdulillah as for tonight, I m officially a KUTAQ student.

As far as I can remember, i started mengaji quran while we were in felda Sg Koyan and our ustaz was Pakcik Lop. For me he was a garang man and as a small child I was scared of him. We went there at night after maghrib. We didnt have torch so we used kerantong? a cut minyak tanah tong, in which we put the pelita. Sometimes while walking home the other older kids will start sakat us with ghost stories, resulting in us bertempiaran lari. The other important person was makcik ngaji..She was the nice fair lady living at the other block of flat behind ours. I ve no problem ngaji with her as she was very nice. She often asked me to monitor other kids reading muqaddam, as I was fairly smooth with my quranic reading. My mak asked me to khatam my quran before going to MRSM, alhamdulillah I managed to do that. But after years and years of reading quran, I realised that my reading is not up to the standard that we should achieve as a muslim. And reading Al- Quran with proper tajwid is wajib with no excuse to any muslim be them young or old. So after years and years of postponement, i finally start my quranic class today, paid and official under ustaz K'zaman at IIUM. Alhamdulillah , may Allah give me strength now to actually be istiqamah and complete this important part of this life. I ve gained enough 'worldly knowledge' to get me going but my preparation to the ultimate destiny is not even at 'kindy' level..

Moga Allah permudahkan



What is KUTAQ?


KURSUS UMUM TILAWAH AL-QURAN UNTUK ORANG AWAM (from IIUM official site)

Warganegara Malaysia berumur 18 tahun ke atas dan beragama Islam dijemput menyertai kursus
anjuran kami. Antara Kursus Tilawah yang ditawarkan adalah:
Asas al-Quran
Kemahiran al-Quran
Tajwid al-Quran
Tarannum
Asas Qiraat Hamzah
Qiraat
Tahsin Qiraah
Tilawah & Tafsir
Tempoh bagi setiap peringkat kursus adalah selama 36 jam. Pakej kursus yang ditawarkan
adalah seperti berikut:Pakej 18 minggu Kelas diadakan sekali seminggu selama 2 jam.

YURAN KURSUS RM400.00
LOKASI PENDAFTARAN :
Institute for Language
Advancement (IfLA) ,
Tingkat 3, Bangunan CELPAD,
UIAM Gombak,
53100 Jalan Gombak
Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-6196 5872/5873
Fax : 03-61965795
***Temujanji perlu dibuat
SEBELUM menghadiri Sesi
Temuduga.
***PENDAFTARAN & TEMUDUGA JUGA DIBUKA SETIAP HARI KHAMIS PADA BULAN RAMADHAN JAM 11pagi
SEHINGGA 1petang.

No comments:

lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/3Ta5